Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Love My Bestfriend



Everyone of us, has a friend, a friend who will never let you fall down. A friend who can lay a hand to you in times of great darkness of your life and when you feel like falling down!!!!

I just want to tell you how much you mean to me, my dearest friend. I'm so proud of myself because I was given a chance to meet someone like you. I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you. You are the number one best buddy I ever had. Without you, my pathetic life would not be worth living. I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, walk across the hottest desert just to tell you how incredibly special your friendship is to me. Here is a line of a song that I will dedicate to you, my dearest friend...."You were my strength when I was weak. You were my voice when I couldn't speak. You were my eyes when I couldn't see. You show the best there was in me... Lifted me up when I couldn't reach-you gave me faith cause you believe".....
In fact, I would do anything for you, my best friend. But if ever the day comes that you have to say goodbye, i have nothing to do but to cry.Whatever happens I will always treasure the laughs and the happy moments we have shared together. Because I am lucky to have you for I know that not all people get the oppurtunity to have a real friend like you and I know I will never have another you in my life. I LOVE YOU MY BESTFRIEND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment