Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Best Man Ever.......

You may wander why at my young age I had already a best man with me. I'ts been seven years that I'm longing for him. Actually, three months more to go my life as a high school student will end through God's will.
You know what?... I did my very best in my studies in order to achieve all my goals and aspirations. My best man is my bestfriend, my love, my hero, my savoir, and my life. He is always their for me, in every times that I need someone who could help me to solve my problems. With the presence of my best man I feel the plenary convenient of my life.
It was happen that it was the most loneliest happenings of my life that I couldn't imagine. It was happen on May 27, 2002, it was my sorrowful day, because that day it was te time when my best man had say his goodbye, to me and as well as my family. We are in grief and gloom. I cried so many nights and I only stop crying when my mother explained about the truth of what had happen to my best man. It is very sad to utter that my best man had passed away.
My Best Man was none other than ..... My Beloved Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment