Monday, January 18, 2010

Behind the Clouds


Hope is an answer to a question we haven't yet learn how to ask. But what if your hope turns to hopeless? well it's a scenario, indeed.

One of the circumstance of my life is one may I say "unforgettable". It happen 6 years ago, I was a little girl who doesn't feel any pain. I am the younger daughter, and the only girl to our family, we are happy living together.

One night , my mother awake me with her awful news. I was in total shock and could not say a word after I heard the news about my fathers death. A sudden, I become droop and felt the total resentment about my father's unexpected death. I cried when I saw my father's corpse. The clouds cries it's torrent of tears that night. It's hard to utter that my father had to say goodbye for the last time. We've lost a loving father, a good friend and a man of spirit.

Later on, I gradually accept the truth about my father's death. Nowadays, I am going to celebrate my 10th birthday without the presence of my father, it is so lonely. But perhaps, I must admitted it and look forward towards a better tomorrow, because there's always a sun behind the stormy clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment