Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Things I Do At Home Or Work To Trash Waste At School or Home

At my young age and through my own little way I can do at home or school to trash my waste is to segregate carefully the non-biodegradable garbage from non biodegradable one. Also, tried to use those recyclable materials in many ways. I can use these recyclable materials in my projects or even at home. It could be a decoration or any other useful materials. I can help to lessen the garbage in our community so even in the whole world by using this methods; the triple "R" which are the reduce-reuse-recycle. And as result of this it can help us to be free from any harmful diseases which is caused by wastes and dirt that surround us. Also, this may help us in preserving our mother earth "Save Mother Earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment