Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The People That Influenced Throughout My Life

The people surround me are the people who influenced me most throughout my life, especially my dearest parents and my brothers because they are always there beside me even in worst part of my life. I was so inspired what my dearest father says before he bade his goodbye, he became as my inspiration in life that leads me to strive hard and try to stand up in times that I am totally down. His words make me strong to face any challenges and trials, obstacles that may encounter in my life. Also, my friends because they also help me to solve my problems, they are always there for me an I can easily approach them for what I want. The last one are my teacher because they stand as my second parents in school. They teach me also how to become a good person from a childish one to a educated person.

No comments:

Post a Comment